"Failure" - Way Of Life


A new day comes with a new learning,
No one told me, it includes failure,
Life is full of experience,
But experience of what?

I tried to conceal myself,
I tried not to step outside,
I had become a wandering creature,
Who roams only inside, not outside !

Is it my fault?
I used to be a happy-go person,
Now I become a mysterious one !

They said, life is just a game,
GAME? Game of what?
It's a game of gambling,
Not of glory !

Earlier I used to hang out,
But now, I think of hang-up,
This disheartenment is killing me !

One who used to answer others,
Now questions himself,
Question on my own worth !

I interrogate myself in loneliness,
"Should I quit"?
"Or continue this journey"?
regrettably, never got the answer.

*don't lose hope, have patience*
Don't you think, it's easy to suggest?
Learn from the failure !(True at some points)

These failures will remain failure,
Unless you are successful.
Once u accomplish your target,
It will turn into struggle ! (That's the way of life) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 things that will show you---- we are divided as " Hosteller" & "Day-Scholar'!!

7 things that every "Day Scholar" of DTU can relate to

Victory Of Jallikattu